Dr. Aida has always been drawn to psychology and cultural anthropology but her true enjoyment comes from empowering people. By nature, she is enthusiastic and compassionate, which is evident in her approach to coaching and counseling.
Dr. Aida has been in practice since 2006 and specializes in couples counseling and stress management. She also works with 1st generation immigrants that are struggling to adapt to the lifestyle of the United States while trying to balance the expectations and obligations of their family. She provides virtual support services to ensure her clients have access to care as needed. She provides high quality care with a focus on personalized strategies to empower her clients with the tools they need to make lasting changes. As such, her clients view her as part of their “support system” and feel very comfortable with her. According to Dr. Aida, “I value the trust my clients place in me."
A strong believer in a balanced lifestyle, Dr. Aida enjoys spending time with her loved ones, exploring health trends, and attending music festival. She studied at UCLA, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology and American Premier University with emphasis in human behavior, psychology, sociology and cultural anthropology. She is fluent in Farsi and Spanish.
Interviews and Web Articles
- Expert Q & A on counseling schools
- Do mental health apps hurt or help?
- Can electronic music make you ill?
- 7 health benefits of reading
- Changing religions
- Understanding social anxiety disorder
- Friend requests to ignore
- How to recognize a difficult person
- What makes me smart?
- When to give someone a second chance
- Commenting on social media
- Negative impacts of victim mentality
- Why I haven't mastered my impatience yet
- 8 ways couples stop fighting about money
- Mental Health and Dance Music
- 10 things to talk about before getting married
- How a pack rat and minimalist live in harmony
- How to say no to stress during holiday season
- Why we enjoy the sensation of vibration
- The psychology of why we like scary movies
- How to make the best of my spare time
- Why it's so hard to control my appetite
- How to stop eating everything in front of you
- Parenting toddles and teens at the same time
- Tips for parenting kids with large age gaps
- Why I shouldn't teach my kid to say sorry
- Raising confident decision makers
- Different types of love
- Love in friendships
- Un motivo mas para no enfadarte tanto
- Anniversary traditions of happy couples